only a week and a few days?! but if yours is coming that soon then mine must be coming soon... yikes! For your sake I hope this next week or so goes fast!
Kelli--my doctor is inducing me due to my blood pressure issues...so that is why I am on the fast track! Let's hope that your little one is snug as a bug in a rug for a bit longer and that you have zero complications for anything at all! I still think it will be a girl!
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
5 comments:
only a week and a few days?! but if yours is coming that soon then mine must be coming soon...
yikes!
For your sake I hope this next week or so goes fast!
Yay!! I'm so glad you like it :) Hope it helps the hours pass by more quickly.
Feb 3 can't come soon enough for either of us! Say it with me: 9 days, 9 days, 9 days... :)
Kelli--my doctor is inducing me due to my blood pressure issues...so that is why I am on the fast track! Let's hope that your little one is snug as a bug in a rug for a bit longer and that you have zero complications for anything at all! I still think it will be a girl!
You have great friends! ;)
Hang in there -- you're almost there, girl!
You're almost there Kristin! We're so excited to meet your little one - but not until the 3rd!
Post a Comment