Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice, Ice Baby

So this is what was on our back porch this morning....I am so glad I didn't have to drive anywhere in this today! Yuck!

Right after I took this picture, Ginger started eating the icicles off of Sean's fire pit. It was kind of funny!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Hey Kristin!
I just sent you an email and asked about being induced....obviously I missed in your blog that you're scheduled for the 3rd! Yay! Only five days left?? Crazy! Get ready....your life is about to become 180 degrees different (but in an amazing way!). Can't wait to hear when she comes!!

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/cowboy-party-supplies.html]cowboy Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אווירה כפרית, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, שירות חדרים, אינטימיות, שלווה, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן יש במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מפתיעים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם.

לפרטים נוספים נא לפנות לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]