Friday, January 16, 2009

Word of the Year

So a few weeks ago, my lovely friend, Lacy, challenged her blog readers to find a word of the year. So I have been thinking about it, a lot actually since I have the time, and as boring as it may be, I keep coming back to one word in particular, but is what I have for this year. The word is hope.
To me, this is just an all encompassing word this year. I have so many hopes and dreams for my life, the way I lead it, who I choose to be in it, and most importantly, hope for my daughter. While I may hope for many things in life, I hope that the quote above says it all--I do not pretend to know what is going to happen this year, nor do I want to, but I do have hope that everything will be exactly as it is suppose to be. I have faith that with hope, anything is truly possible.

1 comment:

lacy said...

Oh I love it! that is a perfect word and such sincere sentiment behind it. I think it is a lovely choice. May it serve you well this year! I love you.