Since being on bedrest/couchrest, I have had a lot of time to spend with my girls on a daily basis as of late. I can honestly say, they just crack me up with the things that they do and the routines that they have developed since I have been home with them. Typically, they stay in our laundry room while we are at work, but since I have been home, they only spend a few hours a day in the laundry room till I get out of bed in the morning...and then it is on. And when I mean on, they play with each other and tug of war, and grab each other's legs, and bark at each other, grumble at each other, and most of the time just entertain me. A couple of times a day we go through this playfulness that lasts about 10 minutes, but I swear it is the most entertaining 10 minutes.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful dogs!! Love ya'lls blog, I can tell your little girl has a home full of love with you guys!! Best wishes and may the new schedules let you rest atleast a little..
-Cole (& Rachel) Metcalf from class
Post a Comment