Sunday, February 19, 2012

Elizabeth's Big Girl Bed

At the very end of the year, Sean and I decided that it was time for Elizabeth to move to her big girl bed.  So we did and she loves it.  I was a bit scared that she would not want to sleep in her new bed, but alas, we did not have those problems.  The same problems of her wanting to roam the house and climb into bed with us existed well before this bed.  I think  Elizabeth likes her big girl bed now because she can put more of her stuffed animal friends in bed with her!

Happy Girl!

The bed!

See some of my friends?

I love my stuffed Bebe.

I can even read in my bed too!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Okay....I am on blogger for the first time literally in months....so I am just reading ALL of these posts from the past month. I can't believe you are already done with your trip! The Taj Mahal bathroom story made me laugh- I have such a funny mental picture of you seeing that hole in the ground and trying to maneuver yourself around it! I've heard of these bathrooms (I think there were some in Europe too), but this wasn't how all of India was, right?

I also love the pictures of Elizabeth in her big girl bed and at the livestock show. She is such a darling, spunky little girl!

Have a safe trip home!