Right before I left, Elizabeth had her birthday party and received this little mouse from a Cinderella set. It was decided amongst Elizabeth and her Daddy that Mommy needed to take Elizabeth's mouse on my grand adventure to India. Sounds like a plan to me! So off I was to take pictures of the little Mousey McMouserson every where I went so that I could share them when I got back. Really, I'll just show them to Elizabeth from the computer. It really has been fun to show her the mouse when we Facetime. She gets a kick out of the fact that I have her mouse.
So without further adieau, I give you the adventures of Mousey McMouserson.....
![]() |
| In Mommy's hotel room in London with her passport and revised itenerary. |
![]() |
| On the tube in London...that's Mommy's boss right in the picture too. |
![]() |
| On a double decker bus in London. |
![]() |
| Mousey on the bus tour of London. He learned a lot. |
![]() |
| Mousey going to sleep in London. |
![]() |
| Hanging out with Mommy's cereal and granola bar stash in her Chennai hotel room. |
![]() |
| Mousey's checking out the pool at the Asiana. |
![]() |
| Mousey helped Mommy read a note from Daddy. |
![]() |
| Imagine the Taj Mahal behind mousey. The sun set before we were able to get a picture. |
![]() |
| Hanging out on the headboard of Mommy's Agra hotel room! |
![]() |
| Taking a flight on Air India! |
Next up for Mousey is a trip home to tell Elizabeth all about his adventures!











1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I love it. You could make her a snapfish flip book with these. Too cute!
Post a Comment