Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Elizabeth's 3rd Birthday Party

This year for Elizabeth's birthay party, Sean and I decided it was time we had it at a venue instead of our home.  20 three year olds in our house was just not going to work out for us.  So we decided that Pump It Up would be the best place for us to go since Elizabeth loves to "bounce" as she says.  And bounce and slide she did!  I don't think I have ever seen a child so excited--ever.  It was definitely a memorable day and I am so happy that she had so many friends and family there to celebrate with us.  Thank you to all that was able to come with us.

Checking it all out.

Bouncing!

Trekking up to the giant slide with friends.

Whee!

Have you ever seen such elation before?

Elizabeth and her Daddy

Getting our basketball on with Aunt Karen and Uncle Randy

Mrs. Angela and Collin

Hey Daddy, look at me!

Miss Lydia and Mrs. Amilee

The Turner Family, the Trykoski's, and Sean

That's a lot of little kiddos...and we are missing some too!

Ryan, Elizabeth, and Palmer

Cupcake time!

Elizabeth loves her Cinderella ring!

1 comment:

SmartBear said...

ADORABLE! She looks so happy! And sounds like you and I are on the same wave this year. I am usually a total party snob. I go the distance with the whole thing and a theme and activities. But this year? The invite list was just too long and the house renovations are incomplete...we are going to the jumpy house place. Bring on the fun!
Best,
Tina