Chennai is where I have spent almost 100% of my time while here in India...and ironically, the last place that I have really had the opportunity to see. For the most part, all I have seen of Chennai up until this past weekend was from airport to the hotel, and the hotel to work. This weekend we had the opportunity to actually see more of the city, do a little shopping, and enjoy some time off from work. Here are some of the pictures that I took of Chennai through a car window for the most part.
![]() |
| See the cows? They are every where on the outskirts of Chennai--dogs and goats too! |
![]() |
| Road side |
![]() |
| More road side |
![]() |
| Pretty pimp home in Chennai... |
![]() |
| Each little booth is a business and some are like little corner stores, but not neccisarily on the corner. |
![]() |
| Yep, you see anything from a tractor, to a bus, to a bicycle, to a motorcycle on the roads here. |






No comments:
Post a Comment