Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Never Too Late To Yoga



My word of the year is growth and one of my New Year's non-resolutions  was to find some me time and try yoga again.  Well, it is never too late to start a non-resolution.  Today, Living Social had an unlimited yoga pass for a month that was just  too good of a deal to pass up.  I took the plunge, paid my money, and am now patiently waiting for my pass.   I am truly looking forward to this experience and I hope that I get as much out of it as I can.  Regardless of how it all turns out, at least I will get some stretching, some quite, and hopefully, a passion that I hope grows with me this year. 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you are doing this! Late or not, having some "me" time will be so important to your physical and mental well being. Keep it up and let us all know how it's going!

SmartBear said...

I try to add yoga to my workout mix once a week. I feel stronger and I stand taller and am definitely more relaxed. Hope it goes well! GOOD FOR YOU!
Best,
Tina