Sean and I took a much needed and long overdue vacation to St. Croix sans Elizabeth. It was six glorious days in a tropical paradise staying up late, eating yummy food, playing with friends, and NOT cutting up anyone's food before we sat down to eat. It was magnificant.
Did we decide to go to this island all by ourselves? No, we went for our friends' destination wedding and threw our vacation in with it. This week on Kier's Serendipity will be devoted to nothing but vacation photos and happenings. You will be so over St. Croix by the end of the week but when you have a husband who managed to take over 600 photos, they have to go somewhere, right? And for my faithful readers, please note that some of the pictures have been deleted and or edited to protect the innocent. Enjoy.
For the record....back to reality sucks.
 |
| Our resort, Carambola Renessaince. |
 |
| The old fort in Fredricksted. |
 |
| Rainy Fredericksted. |
 |
| One of the awesome views from the road. |
 |
| Toes in the sand with my beloved. |
 |
| The beach at Carambola. |
2 comments:
I'm so excited to vicariously vacation through you!
OH! I am SO jealous! The scruffy-faced husband and I have not been away from the tot for more than 36 hours....sigh...
Next year is our 10th anniversary. Maybe we need to hit St.Croix? :)
Can't wait to see more photos!
Best,
Tina
Post a Comment