Thursday, May 19, 2011
Teenage Dream
I am typically not one for remakes or covers. I know, shocking, considering how much I love Glee. Most of the time I appreciate the creativity and making it their own on the show. Occasionally though, the show performs a song that just knocks it out of the park and is better, and usually way better than the original. To me, this is one of the best covers of on Glee, and I actually like this version of the song to where I was never much of a fan of Katy Perry's version. All it took was a little Blaine Warbler and I listen to this song completely different now.
Some of my favorite covers are "Songbird" by Eva Cassidy (origianl Fleetwood Mac), "To Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks and Adele (orignal Bob Dylan), "Poker Face" by Lea Michele and Idina Menzel (original Lady Gaga), and "Jar of Hearts" by Lea Michele (original Christina Perri).So I ask you, what is your favorite cover of any song, any genre? I want to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment