Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blogger Girls Family Time In Pictures

This weekend was the first ever family get together of the blogger girls and our families.  We all get along, but would our respective spouses and kiddos?  The answer was a resounding yes! Hopefully, we can make this an annual event...I know I would like for it to happen again!

A big huge thank you goes out to Jennifer, Chad, and Aislynn for hosting us in their beautiful home where we could all run free and wild.

Ladies, I miss you already and can't wait to see you all again very soon!

Our hostess with the mostess, Jennifer in her lovely home.

Catching up with Melissa,, Sara, and Alissa.

Molly asks, who is that crazy lady with the camera?

Drew and Elizabeth destroying Aislynn's room.  Sorry Aislynn...and Jennifer and Chad.

Dinner time with Melissa, Danielle, and James!

Drew pushing Elizabeth on the swing.  Does it get any cuter?

The beautiful Summer chatting with Katy and Justin.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was such a great time! My house feels empty without you all. I hope we can do it again - and I'll be happy to host it again!

Sara said...

We had SUCH a blast! Definitely will have to do it again soon!

Summer Says... said...

So fun! So glad to see you all :-) We definitely need a mini-retreat before September!