Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Buckets


Back in this post, I talked about me getting my creative on and promised to show you once they were complete. So here they are! I made a total of 23 of these lovelies for Elizabeth’s teachers, co-workers, and a few friends too. It was surprisingly easy and a lot of fun…and yes, my addictive personality has kicked in and I just want to make a bazillion of them. Inside these love buckets are Valentine’s Day candy, a Valentine card, and also a little personal love and hope for all to have a wonderful Valentine’s Day no matter what your relationship status says on Facebook. And if you are REALLY lucky a drop or two of my blood…just kidding I cleaned it off!


Happy Valentine’s Day my beautiful friends!

5 comments:

Summer Says... said...

Those are adorable! Way to fly your creative flag : )

Sara said...

They look awesome!! Great job :)

Danielle said...

Um, if you post something creative, you have to share how you made them, please.

They look fabulous, by the way.

Alissa said...

SUPER cute!! Yeah, I want to know how you made them too.

ladybug said...

I am so proud of you and your Love Buckets!