Raider has always been a well....unique dog. She thinks she is human--always has, always will--and this is a trait that annoys me to no end, but is celebrated by Sean. Needless to say, this dog is very opinionated and tries to get her way more often than not. I also think she has Sean wrapped around her paw multiple times. Raider goes outside to take care of her business but that is about it. She has never been one to relish the great outdoors unless she is hunting, at our friend's ranch, or swimming. Even when it is raining outside, she will hold it as long as she can just so she does not have to get wet. Spoiled much?
Here lately, Raider has been wanting to spend time on the back patio, soaking in a little sun, and the refreshingly, cool weather. I can't say that I blame her, it has been more than a little lovely outside as of late. I love Fall weather. The above is is what she looks like while she soaks up her rays....or she is spread out all over the place. Enjoy it Raider dog, it will be cold before we know it!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet picture of Raider! Athena went crazy when the cooler air arrived - running around in circles in the backyard. They love it!
Post a Comment