Today, Elizabeth turned 19 months old. She has moved up to Toddler I at school and really seems to be having a great time in the older kiddo's classroom. Her teachers tell us that she loves art projects and tries to eat the paint and the markers too. Aww...yes, isn't that nice? Regardless, she is having fun, learning lots, and that is what is important.
Beyond that, She.Is.Into.EVERYTHING. at home. It is beyond annoying and Sean and I have taken to calling her Hurricane Elizabeth as she can plow through everything you own in just a matter of seconds. It is utterly amazing to me how she does it but she does.
Today was National College Colors Day, thus the A&M garb that we are both wearing. Enjoy the picture of me holding Elizabeth....she only let's people hold her on her terms these days.....lucky me. :(
1 comment:
I love the picture of you holding her. And the last one of her on the keyboard is priceless. Those pigtails are too cute!
Post a Comment