Two weeks ago the blogger girls got back together to throw the beautiful Alissa a surprise happy birthday baby shower. She is expecting to have her first daughter in October (fantastic month by the way) and we can't wait to have another little girl in our mix of little ladies. We wanted to take this time not only to celebrate a new life, but to also celebrate her mother whose birthday is in just two days. So here is a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great friend, mom, and fellow blogger girl.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was awesome to see you gals and SO much fun to surprise Alissa :) We throw a pretty fab party, ifIdosaysomyself.
Oh Jennifer.... I'm really craving one of those cupcakes about now.....
Your pictures turned out great! I'm so glad you shared. It was a pretty fantastic day. And ditto Katy on the cupcakes...I wonder about a chocolate version :-)
I will shutterfly these sometime this decade. I'll send a note out when that happens just in case someone wants prints.
Oh, I'm so glad to see all of the pictures! It was SO much fun....I still can't believe you completely took me by surprise. Everything was WONDERFUL!!! I so wish we all lived closer to each other.....
Post a Comment