Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gravity

Gravity seems to be working against me here lately.  I have more bumps and bruises on myself that I have in a long time....and I have no earthly idea how in the world I got them.  That is just sad.

Last week, while in a huge hurry, I was in the mall, taking the stairs to the second floor (yes, I was actually being good) and for some reason, missed on of the steps and fell forward on them.  Nice right?  Thankfully, it was in the middle of the week and no one was around to witness my gracefulness.   Then this week, I bent down to pick up something that feel off the kitchen table and ended up smacking my face on the table.  My left jaw is still sore.  It is amazing (and I am lucky) that it did not leave a bruise.  That would have looked really attractive and great explaining at work this week.  Poor Sean would be in the dog house with people he has never even met with the assumptions that people would make.  Alas, it is only myself.

I am starting to think that I have a vendetta out on me, but can you really have one on yourself?  I think not.  Let's hope I have a more graceful week.

Music Inspiration:  "Gravity" by John Mayer

Great song by the way--very bluesy.

2 comments:

katy said...

Wishing you a very graceful Friday.

As for me, I'm the master of walking into door frames and walls. They just come out of nowhere. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you're tired.. take a weekend off for a change.
Angela H