Frisco has as weekly farmer's market that we have been frequenting this summer. The fresh fruit and veggies are amazing and have filled our table with yummy delights. Every week, we go and pick up something have even tried some preserves and breads as well. Supporting our local farmer's and community has been wonderful. But even better is the freshness of the fruits and veggies. It is a win win for everyone.
Here are some pictures from the farmer's market...taken with the new camera too. Enjoy!
Sean and Elizabeth picking out their cantaloupes.
Daddy and Elizabeth
5 comments:
Looks like a fun day!
I love farmer's markets! We have two locally that are great. Silly enough, they make me miss Bryan a little less because I loved Farm Patch (different, but similar experience).
How fun!
I think Elizabeth looks a lot like you and a lot like your mom in the last picture!
Thank you Katy! I love my girls!
By the way, Andy and Emily are expecting a little girl, Camryn the first week in August! Yes, us girls rule!!!!!
Kristin, I just love that picture of Elizabeth smiling. She is soooo one of the joys of my life!!
such a cute photo of daddy and elizabeth!
Post a Comment