Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Ranch Weekend

This weekend was the annual trip to our friend, Greg's ranch. Deer hunting, a little labor (they put in cattle guards), and time spent with friends is what it is all about...and for Elizabeth and I, a little shopping.

On the front porch swing with Daddy
Camo Cutie
The Girls had a blast swimming and riding around on the Gator

Uncle Greg and Elizabeth
Thank you so much for letting us come and stay with you!

3 comments:

katy said...

That little girl is TOO much. Does she ever cease to smile?!

libraryguyzack said...

Does the camo cutie shirt have a smiling deer on it?! When are you going to explain why guys in the south wear camo? ;)

Kier's Serendipity said...

It's a little baby dear...like Bambi. As for the explaining part, well, I'm leaving that to Sean--I don't want to be the bad guy!