Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

  • “Fair” by Remy Zero from the “Garden State” soundtrack is still one of my favorite song after all of these years.
  • I surprisingly, for the first time in many many months have nothing pressing to do at work---right now at least. It could change at any moment.
  • I am curtain shopping…and have something in mind but don’t want to spend the money. I might just bite the bullet.
  • My mom is coming in for the weekend. I’m really looking forward to it and for her to babysit so that I can run some much needed errands.
  • I wish the weather would be a little bit cooler so that I can wear sweaters.
  • Working on getting some invitations custom made for a gathering.
  • This day is so beautiful and I am stuck behind my desk, waiting for something, anything to happen.
  • Today, I scrubbed my desk down with Lysol wipes. Ew.
  • I am thinking about the Fort Hood mess and wonder what makes a person want to harm other people.
  • Enjoying the “Twilight” soundtrack and am not at all ashamed about it. The music is really good!
  • My latest guilty pleasure is listening to Taylor Swift’s “Fearless” CD in my car. I really enjoy listening to the words and remember what it was like to not be jaded by the real world. It is a nice change of pace to hear words written and sung from such a young and innocent outlook on life.
  • Ate too much Mexican food at lunch, but it was good.
  • Thinking about lavender baby lotion.
  • Wishing I could just whip open my book at start reading so that I can finally get it finished and can move on to something new. (It’s “Emma” by Jane Austen in case you were wondering.)
  • Looking forward to the weekend….

No comments: