This morning I finished (yes, if I really want to see the movie, it usually takes more than one day to complete it since my time is no longer MY time) "The Secret Life of Bees" and I can honestly say, it is one of the best movies that I have seen in awhile. It is not a movie that is going to lift you up, or necessarily bring you down, but it is a story worth watching and enjoying. The cast was absolutely amazing and that in itself is reason enough to watch it. Check it out if you get a chance!Wednesday, February 25, 2009
The Secret Life of Bees
This morning I finished (yes, if I really want to see the movie, it usually takes more than one day to complete it since my time is no longer MY time) "The Secret Life of Bees" and I can honestly say, it is one of the best movies that I have seen in awhile. It is not a movie that is going to lift you up, or necessarily bring you down, but it is a story worth watching and enjoying. The cast was absolutely amazing and that in itself is reason enough to watch it. Check it out if you get a chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haven't seen the movie, but I enjoyed reading the book! And I hear ya -- we just re-watched "The Aviator," and it took three nights. Pathetic.
Post a Comment