Ginger came to Sean and me via my parents who had heard about this beautiful Golden Retriever who needed rescuing. I told them repeatedly, no, we were happy with just Raider, but somewhere in the midst of all of it, I got it in my head that I had to have Ginger. After finally convincing Sean, we went and met her...and it was love at first sight. She is truly one of the most loving and loyal animals on the face of the Earth...and I believe thankful for her rescue and into a loving home. She now spends her days trying to figure out Elizabeth, window watching, and always on patrol for the evil bunnies that inhabit our neighborhood. But above all else, she spends much of her time loving this family. I do not know where we would be without our Ginger.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Ginger
Happy 4Th Birthday Ginger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment