Monday, February 9, 2009
Our Last Night....
....of just the two of us. It is amazing that here we are, after almost 5 years of marriage, Sean and I are going from the two of us (plus two beautiful girls) to the three of us (plus two beautiful girls). Sean and I purposely waited to have children till we were sure we were ready (or at least as ready as we could be) and I think it was the best decision that we ever could have made for ourselves. We had time for us, to travel, to have fun, and most importantly just to be together. Here is the last pregnant picture of yours truly.
Tomorrow is the big day...the day we bring our baby girl into this world. Hopefully it all goes well as I am very confident in my doctor and the adventure we are about to embark on together. For our last night of just the two of us, Sean took a half day of from work and we ran some errands, ate dinner at La Hacienda, and dropped our girls off at Greg and Christine's home, then watched "Chuck" in 3-D. Good times!
On a more sentimental note, Sean and I have always given each other cards and notes--sometimes for the funny, sometimes the serious stuff of life, sometimes, just because. Here are the notes we wrote each other--far too personal to share what they say, but I can honestly say, I am a lucky girl to have this wonderful man as a part of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment