Here is a picture of some of his silliness:

This picture was taken at Will and Heather's wedding four years ago. And yes, I am being used as a pole and trying not to burst into laughter.
As many of you know, I am pregnant. What some of you probably do not know is that I just don't love being pregnant...yet at least. Maybe I will change my mind when I feel like my body is settling back into some sort of normalcy, some sort of rhythm, maybe I will just get so use to it. We'll just have to see how it goes. The only thing I can recommend about it so far is the elastic pants that are just about the most comfortable things.
Since I have been pregnant, I have discovered why God intended the whole marriage before baby line up. All I can say is that I just may have the best husband on the face of the planet. I have not been able to do as much housework, weekly chores, and other assorted activities as I once did before June hit and I started feeling like poop. But Sean has really stepped it up and has done more than I could ever ask for. He cooks, cleans, makes my lunch every day, goes grocery shopping, and still manages to spend as much time with the girls as possible and most of all, loves me and tells me how beautiful I am every day. I tell him thank you for his hard work all the time, but I don't really think he realizes how much I appreciate him for what he is doing for me and the little bundle of joy. I only hope and pray that all of my friends get to experience the unconditional love that my husband shows me every day. He does more than I ever expect him too...and for that I am eternally gratefully and happy!
2 comments:
Good job, Sean!!
Kristin -- hang in there. It DOES get better. I didn't really enjoy being pregnant the way that I think some women do. Frankly, I just spent the whole time wanting to meet James face to face. But the beginning of pregnancy is tough in a way that the rest isn't. That was my experience, anyway.
Ok I really love that you love the elastic pants! That is priceless! Take advantage of this time and let Sean do all that good stuff! xoxo
Post a Comment