We made it back from Austin. What an intense last few days for the Woody (and its various extensions) family. A funeral, no matter who's it is, is never fun. While no one enjoyed the reason we were all in town, it truly was a wonderful experience to see the whole family together with their respective spouses too. I had the opportunity to meet people I had never met before, as well as the opportunity to become better acquainted with others.
It truly was a celebration of a wonderful woman's life and her family. What a devoted family to have raised--each unique, each bringing something new and interesting to the table. Sean and I were talking about some of his memories with Madre over the last few days. Can he come up with some interesting ones...and their are some pictures floating around to prove some of those stories! All of those memories paint Madre as the loving and devoted grandmother that she was. He is so lucky to have been blessed with such a truly great lady that he called Madre.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment