Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brand New Day



I am about to reveal something about myself that you may think is a little loony.  I'm okay with it so I am sharing it.  If you are not, I am sorry, but do not commit me as I really am mostly normal.  So here it goes....I wake up almost every morning with a song in my head.  Seriously, I do.  And no, I do not wake up to an alarm that plays music either so it is not my subconscious absorbing what is on the radio.  I truly do wake up with a song in my head.  Sometimes, it is the same song for a few days if there is something great that I am obsessing over, but usually, it is a different song most days.  Do I always remember what that song is 30 minutes after I wake up?  Nope.  A lot of days, I do remember though.  And sometimes it sets the precedent for the day too.  This is the song I had in my head and in my heart today.  I share it with you and hope that you too are having a brand new day with whatever may be on your horizon.  I know that I am truly trying today.

Weekly Music Inspiration::  "Brand New Day"--Joshua Radin

No comments: