Thursday, December 16, 2010

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas




I first discovered the movie, "Meet Me in St. Louis" when I was a child.  My mom took me to the Bryan Public Library and they had a classic video selection.  While there were not many to choose from, they did have a decent selection of classic movies.  One of those movies was "Meet Me in St. Louis" on VHS (back in the day before DVDs) and I checked it out and immediately feel in love with it.  Amazingly talented actors, catchy songs, and Judy Garland--need I say more?

Yesterday I blogged about My Favorite Things and this movie and song made the list. In honor of that movie, the beautiful song, and my wonderful husband, I share with you the scene and the song that makes this movie one of my favorites of all time.


Please enjoy and I hope it inspires you to see this classic movie!

Weekly Music Inspiration:  "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"--Judy Garland

No comments: