Thursday, August 19, 2010

Imagine

This week's music inspiration actually came from watching Glee on Tuesday evening.  Fox is showing re-runs this summer and I am not complaining.  It was a double hitter and this song was in the second episode.  I remember being moved by this the first time I saw it, but then I saw it again.  And I started thinking about it.  And I listened to the words.  It is such a universal message, a message that I truly believe everyone WANTS to believe it.  I know I do.  The clip below is a demonstration of this thought and hope that crosses enabled people and people with challenges, people of different origins, people with different opinions, people with different dreams.  It is amazing...Enjoy...and listen to the words.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Imagine is one of my all-time favorite songs, not for the lyrics (they're a little too progressive for my conservative brain!), but just the sound of it. I think it's one of the most beautiful songs ever written. But I love John Lennon and almost every song he or the Beatles did....