Monday, August 2, 2010

Eat Pray Love

The blogger girls have started a long distant book club.  How we are going to do this, I am not exactly sure...it isn't as though we all live across town from each other, but we are going to do it.

Up first is Eat. Love. Pray by Elizabeth Gilbert.  It was an easy choice as none of us have read it yet and we all want to see the movie.  Hello, it has Julia Roberts in it!  First up, the first 50ish pages or the first 18 vignettes.  Shockingly, I think I was the first one finished with that part...and now I need to get ahead in case something pops up between now and the next section.

So far I am enjoying the book.  I went into it with an open mind and have been pleasantly surprised by what I am finding in it....it will be very interesting to hear everyone's point of views too.  I can't wait.  Happy reading!

1 comment:

Summer Says... said...

I'm so glad to see that others are enjoying the book and already have commentary on it! I am going to pick mine up from the post office today and can't wait to dive in to catch up!