Tuesday, August 3, 2010

18 Months

Elizabeth is 18 months old today.  Can you believe it?  18 months.  It was just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital, but alas, time goes by....

  • She's a dancin', dancin', dancin' machine!
  • Elizabeth is getting those body parts down!  Her favorite is the belly button and she loves showing anyone...and finding yours too!
  • Temper tantrums....not fun for anyone.
  • More words--hi, bye, nose (na), mouth (ma), toes (ta), ear (er), Billy (baba) banana (nana).
  • Elizabeth is attached to something at all times--blanket, Billy, diaper cream, bottle of lotion, whatever, she wants to hold something (preferably in both hands) at all times...this started about 3 weeks ago.
  • Elizabeth had her first haircut (another post on that one later) this past weekend.
  • Still wants to put everything in her mouth--whatever it may be.
  • Elizabeth loves cucumbers
  • And I am sure there are about a million other things too, but this is all that I can think of at this moment in time.

7 comments:

katy said...

Oh my, she looks very grown up with those little bangs trimmed like that! What a doll!!

Melissa said...

seriously cute pig tails! adorable!

Summer Says... said...

I love her face in the last picture. She is so expressive!

Sara said...

Those pigtails are absolutely precious!!

Danielle said...

I LOVE the pigtails! They are absolutely adorable (as are the bangs)! The time flies by so quickly!

lacy said...

love the bangs and pig tails too. so many of our group have girls having bdays near each other!

Alissa said...

Cucumbers?? Crazy! And yes, I was going to say the same thing about the pigtails.....absolutely adorable!