This weekend started off with an early dinner of frozen lasanga since Sean had to eat early before his first hockey game in Plano. Then it was off to the rink for an "early" hockey game. I put "early" in quotes as, well, 9:00pm is starting to be late to me. I think I am getting old. Regardless, we all went as a family to cheer on Sean and his new team, the Nordiques. Sadly, they lost 2-1 in overtime, but Sean had the only point of the game so I was proud. I missed the goal, howeve, as I was changing Elizabeth's diaper in the ladies room. Oh well, hopefully there will be many more to come.
On Saturday, laundry, laundry, and more laundry, then it was off to dinner with Sean's cousin Tara and her husband, Michael. We had a great time with them as we always do and are already looking forward to the next time we get to see them.
Sunday was Mother's Day and I had a fantastic day! And yes, we have already used the TV trays twice...it is only Monday. We are pathetic like that!
Now, it is on to a busy week of all kinds of fun evening activities...we'll keep you posted.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If I tried to go to a 9:00pm hockey game (or a 9:00pm anything), I would probably be asleep by 9:20pm. Not sure when that happened, but at some point I got OLD!
Love the picture on the previous post. She looks like she's really taking it all in!
Post a Comment