Elizabeth's teacher called me about 10:00 this morning and told me that she had a 101 degree fever. Ouch, my poor baby. She had been a little fussy this morning and did not eat the greatest, but I just figured she was going through a fussy stage. Sadly, she has been sneezing and coughing a lot, but then again, so have I. It's allergy season and my poor little baby seems to have the same things I do!
I picked her up right at 11:00, got myself some Chick-fil-a, and then headed home to be nurse mommy. We were fine for about the first hour, and then we go really really fussy. After screaming and crying for about an hour, straight, I finally gave up and put her in her swing. Sweet sleep for her, sanity for me. Let's just see how long it lasts...
Here is a picture of my little sickly baby:
3 comments:
Poor munchkin (and poor Mommy, too!). Hope she gets to feeling better soon. And thank God for swings, no?
Poor baby-but I think it's usually harder on mom when a little one is sick! So sad to see them hurting.
Hang in there!
Oh no....thankfully the swing helps her sleep. Hope she's better soon...
I also love the pictures of her with Sean....
Post a Comment