I am a little behind in my weekly music posting so this week will get a double dose for good measure.
This song was a love at first listen. II posted a comment about it on Facebook back in November or December say that it was my newest obsession. It is an obsession that has not worn out for me yet. I think some of it has to do with the fact that XM (yeah--I know this is going to sound snobby, but I am not, but I do not listen to regular radio--I can't stand it) has not overplayed it to death yet. Another absolutely wonderful thing about this song...it has a sexy beat and undertone to it. I mean seriously, this just begs to be added to as sexy playlist. I might just have to create one of those one day.... Happy listening!
Weekly Music Inspiration: "Madness"--Muse
No comments:
Post a Comment