Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting Dressed!




Amen to that! 

When I get dressed to go to work, or really go out, I tend to be thoughtful in how I present myself. Do not get me wrong, there are days that I just throw on something and I am out the door--mostly on weekends--but on the days that I do it and I am going to work, I feel like something is off all day long.  Needless to say, I try to let this happen as rarely as I possible.

I am asked all the time how do I do it?  What great secret to you know that I don't?  It isn't much to tell you the truth, but I will share what I do know in a weekly (or periodic) segment that I will start on this blog.

Here is the first tip:  Pick out your clothes the night before you are going to wear them.  Yes, it is that easy.  Chances are before you go to bed, you actually have time to think about what you are going to wear the next day.  So do it.  It does not take much time, a little effort, and you are set.  To me there is nothing worse than standing in your closet trying to make a decision first thing in the morning when all you want to do is go back to bed.  Or better yet, your child is demanding their breakfast.  So yes, pick out your clothes, your shoes, accessories, and you will be golden.  :)

No comments: