Elizabeth went to her very first movie theatre this weekend to see “Beauty and the Beast.” It was a great success even though we got up three times to go to the bathroom. She had so much fun! At the very beginning when they show the castle at Disney World, she started bouncing up and down in her chair saying for all to hear, “Ooooohhhhh, I want to go there. That’s a princess castle.” Daddy and Mommy were quick to try to get her to use a whisper, but seriously, how do you contain that kind of excitement?
“Beauty and the Beast” is my favorite Disney cartoon and has been for many years. I remember seeing it in the theatre with my mom when it came out. Needless to say, it was an awesome experience to share this with my daughter. And wow, she certainly loves Belle…so much so that she has assigned Raider the character of Belle. Mommy is Sleeping Beauty, Daddy is Snow White, and Elizabeth is Cinderella, of course.
I hope your weekend had a sense of wonderment in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment