Saturday, November 5, 2011

Please, please, please, let me get what I want



I know I am a few days late on my weekly inspiration but better late than never these days is all I can say about that.

I woke up to this song playing this morning and I find it very fitting for me at this very moment in time.  There are a couple of things that I "please, please, please, let me get what I want" and need right now.  I'll keep you posted if any of those come to fruition, but there is nothing like waking up to that inspiration and knowing exactly what it is that my heart desires.

On another note, I first discovered this song in the forever awesome "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."  It is the part where they are running around Chicago and checking out the very famous and fabulous Chicago Museum of Art. I loved the song then, and I love it now.  It makes my Top 20 of All Time List.

Weekly Music Inspiration:  "Please, please, please, let me get what I want"--The Smiths

No comments: