See this? Yep, those pieces of paper with my illegible scribble on it are songs that I want to download. You see, these pieces of paper float about all over the place--my desk at work is the most popular place, random notebooks, napkins, my home computer, bookmarks, emails to myself, ect. You get the idea. At some point, they actually make their way to my home desk just waiting for an iTunes gift card or a deep dive into the checking account. Enticing, isn't it? I think so. Needless to say, they are starting to gather and an iPod update is in my very near future. Before I update, tell me what is rocking your world right now and I just might add it to my every growing list of awesomeness.
Do you make a list of songs you want to download?
2 comments:
anything Adele is a must, of course.Jilian Edwards, and JJ Heller are new favorites, Madonna Immaculate Collection, because lets face it, a little throw back dance music never hurt anyone....and then Matt Nathanson and William Fitsimmons to melt my heart during stressful times with their voices made of butter. :) hope they make you happy!
i totally do! there are scraps of paper with songs all over my desk at school.
Post a Comment