Sunday, November 6, 2011

Playing Catch Up--October Pictorial

Just because I was silent the month of October does not mean that nothing happened.  In fact, a whole lot happened.  I will let the pictures do the talking for us!

Daddy and Elizabeth have Texas Ranger fever!

Antlers

Sitting Duck

Pawpaw hugs

Mimi lovin'

My cute girl showing off her pigtails.

First finger nail polish--some things are just instinctual.  She has never been shown to hold her hands like that before.  That's my girl!

Pretty pink fingers!

The church pumpkin patch--wearing our shades of course!

The game is so exciting, I have to stand in my chair!

A pumpkin patch the weekend before Halloween.

Mommy, Elizabeth, and Daddy

Soon to be Uncle Randy and Aunt Karen.  Happy Engagement weekend!

A bounce house slide?

Why yes!  It doesn't get any better than this!

And they even had my Sesame Street friends too!


Cuteness holding a pumpkin by her friend Elmo.

But we can not forget my Barney friends either!

Awww...Piglet!
Happy October!

1 comment:

katy said...

Wow, she is looking so grown up these days. Such a beauty! Glad you had a wonderful month-of-greatness. :)