Thursday, November 10, 2011

It Will Rain



Yes, I fully admit that I am a suck for the Twilight series.  And even thought I did not particularly care for the last book in the series, I will still go and see the movie.  Why?  Because I am a sucker for it.  I. can. not. help. myself.  There you have it.

When I first heard this song, I loved it...then found out that it was going to be featured on the Breaking Dawn I soundtrack.  Well then, there you go.  See my taste in music was NOT influenced by the Twilight franchise...I just loved the song.  So there.

Happy Thursday!

Weekly Music Inspiration:  "It Will Rain"--Bruno Mars

2 comments:

lacy said...

i'll totally go see it too! the radio station is playing a thousand years by christina perry for the movie over and over. loved it the first 100 times I heard it...but well you know.

SmartBear said...

I have been rockin to the soundtrack for the past few days! LOVE IT!
Best,
Tina
p.s. only a few more days!