- I may or may not be re-reading "Twilight" just because I can and I love a little junk food for the mind.
- I ate lunch by myself today...at Taco Bell. And I enjoyed it. See the first bullet.
- I ate two Dunkin' Donuts today--glazed with the chocolate on top. While I enjoyed every bite going down, I think I see some pudge protruding even more now.
- I am ready for the fence building project to be done.
- Sesame Street, Barney, Princess and the Frog, ect. are becoming more bearable. See the first bullet.
- I am thinking of doing something a little risque, or at least risque for me. ;)
- I have no earthly idea how I am going to keep Elizabeth entertained this weekend while it is still a 100 million degrees outside. I want cooler weather just so that we do not feel like caged beasts in our own home.
- I car danced to Prince's "Purple Rain" and may have used my cell phone as a microphone on the way to work today.
- I am addicted to Pinterst. Thank you Summer and Sara.
- I want to vogue at my desk. Care to join me?
Friday, August 26, 2011
Friday Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I sort of feel like I should apologize for the Pinterest addiction, but I'm there with you so I can't. As I send you links to shoes, it's probably the least of my bad influence. :-)
I'm curious about your risque...I have a few ideas of my own brewing. :-)
Regarding the first bullet, Laura committed to reading through the series, did so and had this in her Goodreads review of the final book.
"This book, the last in the series, was like Stephenie Meyer took a poop in a book cover."
Now keep in mind that is a professional librarian opinion ;)
Also, this comic sums it up in a nice funny way that keeps you from having to read about Edwards face. (obviously there are spoilers in the comic, so if you don't want that don't go read it!)
http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/82454/Twilight%20Summary/
I'm LOLing at you car dancing. I so do that all the time. Seriously. I'm an embarrassment to my children.
You should try grocery store dancing. The wife says it embarrasses her, but I know she secretly loves it.
Post a Comment