Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where is my mind?

On Monday I scheduled my physical therapy to start back up as I am having some lower back pain. I think it is leftover from pregnancy as it has hurt ever since I left the hospital, but now I am actually in a place to do something about it. Anyway, so I scheduled on appointment for this week and two for next week. Proper planning and I even wrote it down in my calendar. I get Elizabeth all dressed in her little blue outfit and even put her little lamb jacket on, get her in the car seat and off we go to my physical therapy appointment. Only, we get there, and come to find out the appointment is tomorrow. They very graciously tell me that my appointment is the next day and give me a reminder card for everything I have scheduled. Hmmm...so is my mind playing tricks on me? Well, no, I come home and look at my calendar and I do have PT scheduled for tomorrow, but I kept looking at next Wednesday when I also have an appointment scheduled too! Oops, I screwed up. So, where is my mind?

Elizabeth in her little lamb jacket and something that is not pink!

No comments: