Sunday, March 22, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend Elizabeth had the chance to meet her great grandfather, Grandaddy and Aunt Claire. It was a wonderful time getting to introduce her to another part of her family. Good times were had by all, as well as good food. We ate prime rib, popovers, corn casserole, and salad. Always a good time with very good food and company. Other company included Mamaw, Granpap, Aunt Karen, and cousin Tara. Thank you all for coming!

Today, Sean and I ran errands tying up loose ends. While out and about we walked through this new outdoor shopping area in Allen that is being developed. It was quite lovely and the weather was gorgeous! What a day to be outside!

Now off to finish off the laundry before another week starts!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so glad Elizabeth got to meet her great grandpa - what a special memory to cherish! I miss my grandpa so so much and wish he could've met Drew and Livi.