I am privileged to know and love these lovely ladies (and a few that are not pictured as well). It is not every day that you leave high school where you may or may not have been friends, kind of friends, or kind of strangers, and then everyone in their own way walks back into your life. Our story was our mutual blogging network that we formed--found along the way through other people's blogs, and well, here we are today. Only a small handful of us is a consistent blogger any longer, but we are still connected by the bond that bound us together--and that was each other, doing our own things, raising families, working, and just trying to live the good like that God has intended for us.
We started reconnecting about 5 years ago through our blogs, then through a couple of get togethers every year. Most of us are scattered all over Texas and some even out of state, but we make it work. I look forward to our girl's weekends more than I do almost any other holiday in a year. These weekends almost always fall at a time in my life when I feel the need to be embraced and loved by my fellow womankind--they just get me, pull me up from whatever is going on, and stand me up right so that I can face the world again.
To these ladies, you will never know how much you mean to me and I am grateful to have you in my life forever. I thank God every day for His divine plan that we all cross paths again.
3 comments:
Beautifully written - I'm thrilled and grateful to call you my very very dear friend. There are no words for how much you mean to me.
Please pass the Kleenex.
I tried to post a comment when I read this last night but I guess I didn't quite finish...
Needless to say, I went to bed with tears in my eyes, so very grateful and blessed to have each one of you as part of my life. There's something so incredibly amazing and truly AWEsome to be able to share my joys, sorrows, laughter, past and future with you girls. Thank you for that!
Love you all!!
Post a Comment