As I sit here and write this blog, I am reminded just how important friends are in life and how we all need a little help from time to time. I know that I have relied on some of them more this year than I may have ever before. I am thankful to have a web of friends to lean on when I need it. Far too many of my hugs to and from these people have been virtual, but regardless, my heart feels every single one of them. Thank you to each and every single one of these people.
I can't help but think of Fred Savage and The Wonder Years when I hear this song and it never fails to evoke a smile that spreads slowly across my face. We all have our wonder years that never seem to end no matter how old we become and how we grow into this adult person we are today. Kevin Arnold couldn't have become the person he was without the help from his friends so with that being said, this blog post is dedicated to one of my friends. She'll know who she is when she reads it...and if she doesn't know, well, then, we need to talk...
Weekly Music Inspiration: "With a little help from my friends"--Joe Cocker
No comments:
Post a Comment