Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cruisin' in April

Sean and I were fortunate enough to go on two vacations this year.  The first was born on New Year's Day far too earlyin the morning with fantastic friends.  What we thought might be a hey that's a good idea, but it will probably not happen, actually happened.  I am beyond thankful it did too!  It ended up being a surprise anniversary trip for Sean and I (celebrating 8 years) and our friends, Chad and Jennifer, also celebrating their 8 years together as well. 
 
We set sail in April and had a blast.  We had two stops--one in Progresso (I would not recommend it) and the other in Cozumel, Mexico (which I would recommend).  To say we had fun, relaxed, and caught up on some sleep is an understatement. 
 
This is the first time that Sean and I travelled with friends and that brought a new element to our travelling adventures--but a fun element.  This trip would not have been the same without Chad and Jennifer.  :)
 
Here are some of our pictures from our fun in the sun.  Sadly, I just looked through them for the first time just a week ago...  Enjoy!
 
Mr. Kier

The Carnival Triumph

Chad and Jennifer celebrating 8 years on the cruise!

Our room was always cold so I'm under the covers keeping warm!

The ship

Zip lines in Cozumel

The beach in Cozumel

Chad and Jennifer

Sean's fantasy...jumping out of a cake.


Ah yes....

Towel pig!  Such a cutie!

Towel Elephant and Towel Rabbit

Me and Sean at dinner.

Us and our dinner staff--they were awesome!

Formal night with Mr. Kier

Formal night--Chad and Jennifer

The ladies

All of us...those boys are so lucky.

 

No comments: