Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Grand Re-Opening of Kier's Serendipity

It has been almost 5 months since I last blogged.  I have asked myself how this could happen as I was once upon a time an almost daily blogger?  But it happened...and just when I thought I was back from my last hiatus too.  This one was much longer than I ever intended.  Some of it has been from a lack of things to say and some of it has been my heart has not been in it either.  But mostly, my work life is spent sending emails and in front of a computers.  There have been more than enough days in nights in recent, and not so recent memory where the very thought of sitting in front of a computer a moment more just may be my undoing.  But here I am....

Not much has changed in the sitting in front of a computer bit, but what has happened is that I have realized how much I have missed my blog over the last few weeks.  I may not be the best writer in the world--I never claim to be--but I have missed this outlet to write, to share, and keep in touch with whatever writing skills are still in my little mind and fingers.  I am back. 

There has been no shortage of life events that have happened in our family in the five months of my absence.  Some of them will be remarked upon this this blog and others will not see the light of day, but rest assured that we are all alive, well, and kickin'.

To my fellow writers, and my readers alike, ask away if there are any burning questions, thoughts, topics, or comments you have been wanting to know.  I will do my best to answer them.

Please welcome Kier's Serendipity back.

2 comments:

Lisa Ulrich said...

GLAD YOU CAME BACK :)
*HUGS*

SmartBear said...

Welcome back!
best,
Tina