This week's music inspiration is a dedication to Summer, Jennifer, and Sara. Thank you ladies...now and forever more, this song will remind me of you all. My heart smiles.
Weekly Music Inspiration: "This Is How We Do It" --Montell Jordan
LOVE! It's a good thing I have my own office...my coworkers would not appreciate the chair-dancing happening right this minute. LOL! I can't wait for this movie to come out on DVD. We'll marathon Easy A and This Means War when y'all visit. :-)
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
3 comments:
LOVE! It's a good thing I have my own office...my coworkers would not appreciate the chair-dancing happening right this minute. LOL! I can't wait for this movie to come out on DVD. We'll marathon Easy A and This Means War when y'all visit. :-)
Start a list. Seriously. One day we'll have a whole mix-cd of songs from our get togethers. Ah, the soundtrack of our lives.
Might as well start a list of movies too.
Thanks for making me smile!!
Yay yay!! Yes to everything stated above.
Post a Comment