Thursday, April 5, 2012

Safe & Sound



My day has been beyond draining--mentally, physically, and just plain ole heart wrenching. Layoffs are never fun for anyone to deal with in life. Today, I told more than a few people that I know and love goodbye as they walked out of the building for the last time. It was with a heavy heart I bid them adieu. Our patches will cross again, I know they will--it just will not be as often as it once was. So here is them, who start a new chapter in life. You too, will be safe and sound.

Weekly Music Inspiration:  "Safe and Sound"--Taylor Swift featuring Civil Wars

3 comments:

Summer Says... said...

That is a tough day - I hope things look up soon.

SmartBear said...

So sorry dearie...hope things look up soon?
Best,
Tina

katy said...

Oh, that's never easy. Here's to a better week all around.