Thursday, December 15, 2011

White Christmas



I have always love the movie, "White Christmas."  It is the movie I always watch while wrapping Christmas presents.  Thankfully, it is always on AMC this time of year, practically on repeat.  Last year, Sean actually gave me my very own copy of it so that I could watch it on my own.  Sweet, right?  I have a good man.

Do I dream of white Christmases?  Not really, but the one I have had was pretty unique....but I am such a snow bunny.  I am a sit by the fire in a cute sweater kind of girl, not a run around in it girl.  I find the simple beauty of flawless snow amazing.  Maybe one day we will take Elizabeth to have a white Christmas.  In the meantime, I will introduce her to this amazing movie and hope that she will have the same appreciation for it that I do.

Do you like the movie "White Christmas?"  I'll be sharing a few of my favorites over the next days leading up to the big day!

Weekly Music Inspiration:  "White Christmas:--Bing Crosby

1 comment:

SmartBear said...

I do love this movie. I also love the movie Holiday Inn, which is the first time the song appeared. Do you know it? I love it! Did your little one like the movie?
All the best,
Tina