Thursday, December 22, 2011

O, Holy Night



“O, Holy Night” is hands down my favorite Christmas song. You know the crazy thing about this song is that I had never heard it until a Hallmark commercial when I was in middle school. Yes, that was my introduction to a song that has become the very essence of Christmas to me. There are many renditions of it and quite honestly, I am yet to meet on I do not like. Today I share Josh Groban’s sweet melodic voice with you.


As the big day of Christmas approaches, I am reminded of the quite night that a child was born in a stable and how his birth was not a glorious affair. But his life most certainly impacted the world 2000 years ago and continuous to do so today. As we gather around our respective Christmas trees to unwrap presents this year, please pause for a moment to remember exactly why on this give day, we are celebrating. I know that I will.

Weekly Music Inspirtation:  "O, Holy Night"--Josh Groban

No comments: